Customer Success ManagerAPPLY NOW →
Job offering available in these cities: Miami, Florida
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make Artificial Intelligence accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At EPICA, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about EPICA careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about customer success and Artificial Intelligence? Are you a true hybrid professional with customer acumen and a proven technical foundation? Then come be the Lead in Customer Success, providing mentorship, planning and oversight while demonstrating adoption and technical best practices. The Customer Success Lead is the key responsible role for helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in poder.IO. Additionally, the leader serves as the liaison between the customer and EPICA’s ecosystem streamlining partnership with Product Management, Engineering and others.
- Supervise and Orchestrate between all Customer Success Members and overall customer relationships, which will include: Growing adoption, ensuring retention, and happiness.
- Help and work with Customer Success Members to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to poder.IO’s Account team and externally to Customer Executives.
- Coordinate regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each customer success member, to review executive dashboards, and goals status.
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor to customer success members, customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Work closely with the each customer success member to identify upselling opportunities for new usage of poder.IO across organizational functions.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program-manage customer concerns.
- Assist and provide expert deployment, operational standard methodologies and establish a poder.IO’s Center of Excellence.
- Assist in workshops to help customers demonstrate the full value of poder.IO’s solutions and lead periodic meetings.
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
- Support Education Services in identifying and recommending staff training opportunities.
- Identify in cooperation with the customer success members the key success criteria for poder.IO’s deployment and drive customer happiness.
- Act as the poder.IO’s liaison for technical inquiries, issues or escalations. This will include working with poder.IO’s Support, Product Management (i.e. roadmaps), or others as needed.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the EPICA platform and future products.
- 5 + years in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions in Fortune 1000, mid-tier, start-up companies, or Public Sector organizations.
- Must be bi-lingual English and Spanish
- Since this role is essential to poder.IO’s customer success initiative, you will have a rich history of growing customer happiness, adoption, and retention.
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value.
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers.
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- Since this role is customer facing, you will possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- Good technical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and discussing pros cons of implementing various technologies and business value.
- You have played in the Enterprise and/or cloud software space.
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% including to Latin America (estimated average 25%). Since travel is based on customer and business need there may be more or less travel depending on location of customers.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Experience: Customer Success: 5 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Location: Miami, FL (Required)
Language: Spanish & English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)